The Imperial Japanese Navy would explode onto the world stage with its victory at the Battle of Tsushima in 1905. In the decades that followed it would become a key player in naval discussions around the world.
- Naval Policy Between Wars. Volume I: The Period of Anglo-American Antagonism 1919-1929 by Stephen Roskill and Corelli Barnett
- Warships After Washington: The Development of the Five Major Fleets 1922-1930 by John Jordan
- The British Battleship 1906-1946 by Norman Friedman
- From Mahan to Pearl Harbor: The Imperial Japanese Navy and the United States by Sadao Asada
- Kaigun: Strategy, Tactics, and Technology of the Imperial Japanese Navy, 1887-1941 by David C. Evans and Mark R. Peattie
Become a Patron to Access this Episode!